Spring Concert 2015
April 18, 2015 at 8 p.m. (Doors open at 7 p.m.)
Floor, Lower Arena, and Upper Arena general admission tickets on sale. Reserved seating is not available.
Click here to view arena seating for the event.
Students Upper Arena: $10
Students Lower Arena: $15
Students Floor: $20
Public Upper Arena: $20
Public Lower Arena: $25
Public Floor: $30
- Georgia Southern University students may purchase two tickets at the discounted price. Note: You will need your EAGLE ID number to purchase tickets.
- General public customers may purchase up to 4 tickets on etix.com.
- Floor tickets are standing room only; there will be no seats on the floor. Upper Arena is bleacher seating.
- Our concert-goers with disabilities should contact The Office of Student Activities prior to April 15, 2015 to arrange accommodations seating. Please email osa@GeorgiaSouthern.edu or call (912) 478-7270 to arrange accommodations.
- No outside food, beverages, coolers, umbrellas or chairs will be allowed to be brought into Hanner Fieldhouse.
- Cameras, video cameras, and digital recording equipment are prohibited.
Parking is available on a first come, first served basis at Hanner Fieldhouse, the Russell Union, JI Clements baseball stadium, and any other parking lot on campus.
Directions to Hanner Fieldhouse
From I-16 on Highway 16 (from Savannah):
On I-16, take Statesboro/Highway 16 exit (No. 127). Turn right at GA-67 (turns into Fair Rd.) and travel approximately 12 miles. Turn left at second entrance past Herty Drive traffic light into free parking lot at sports complex.
From I-16 on Highway 301 (from Macon/Atlanta):
On I-16, take Highway 301 exit (No. 116). Turn left onto Highway 301 traveling north to Statesboro approximately 11 miles. Pass main University entrance at Southern Drive and turn right onto Tillman Rd.
If you are flying into the area, the closest airport is the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV).
Students can buy concert tickets online at etix.com starting Feb. 19th!