Spring 2014 Concert
Lady Antebellum – Take Me Downtown Tour 2014
May 2nd, 2014 at 7 p.m. (Gates open at 6 p.m.)
Visit the University Store on campus.
Click here to view stand and field locations for the event.
STUDENTS: Student tickets are $25 for stand tickets and $30 for field tickets. (ticket sales will begin 3/24)*
FACULTY/STAFF: Faculty/staff tickets are $35 for stand tickets and $40 for field tickets. (ticket sales will begin 3/24)*
GENERAL PUBLIC: General public tickets are $45 for stand tickets and $50 for field tickets. (ticket sales will begin 3/31)*
MILITARY/NON-GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY STUDENT: Military/Non-Georgia Southern University Student tickets are $35 for stand and $40 for field tickets. Military and Non-Georgia Southern University Students are required to present current military/school identification with their ticket at the gate.
Georgia Southern University students, faculty and staff may purchase two tickets to the Lady Antebellum, May 2nd concert at Allen E. Paulson stadium beginning at 12:01am on March 24th, 2014.
Note: you will need your EAGLE ID number to purchase a ticket.
- General public customers may purchase up to 8 tickets to the Lady Antebellum, May 2nd concert at Allen E. Paulson stadium beginning at 10am at the bookstore and 12:01am on etix.com on March 31st, 2014.
- Please note that there will be no seats on the field. Field tickets are standing room only. Tickets may be purchased at the University Store (University Bookstore) on the Georgia Southern campus during regular business hours or online at www.etix.com.
- The Box Office/Will Call will open at Allen E. Paulson Stadium (near Gate 4 and the Bishop Fieldhouse) at 5:00 p.m., and ticket sales at the University Store will close at 4:00 p.m on May 2nd. Please allow time for your ticket to be electronically scanned at the entrance gate to the stadium. As a reminder, Military and Non-Georgia Southern University Students are required to present current military/school identification with their ticket.
- Our concert-goers with disabilities should contact Georgia Southern’s Student Disability Resource Center to arrange accommodations for parking and seating. Please call 912 478 1566 to arrange accommodations for parking and seating.
- No food, beverages, coolers, umbrellas or chairs will be allowed to be brought into the stadium/concert.
- Cameras, video cameras, and digital recording equipment is prohibited.
Parking Information & Directions
Georgia Southern University will be offering parking at Paulson Stadium for $10 per car | $50 per RV | $100 per bus. Cash only. No re-entry allowed.
DIRECTIONS TO Paulson Stadium
From I-75 South/I-16 East/Highway 301 North (Atlanta/Macon):
Take Exit 116 off of I-16 and turn left (north) onto Highway 301. The Veterans Memorial Parkway (bypass) will be about 8 miles. Turn right onto the bypass. Pass the University entrance and proceed to the next stoplight. At this stoplight, turn left onto Lanier Drive (the FB stadium is on the left). Continue on Lanier to stoplight. Take a left at Chandler Road and then another left onto Meleicke. Follow this road until you see the parking lot on the left (track/soccer facility is located behind the parking lot next to the water tower).
From I-95 North/I-16 West/GA 67 North (Savannah/Florida):
Take Exit 127 off of I-16 and turn right (north) onto GA 67. Travel approximately 13 miles from I-16 to the Statesboro city limits. Take a left onto Veterans Memorial Parkway. Continue to stoplight at Lanier Drive and turn right. Drive approximately one block and turn left into drive next to football stadium. Follow this road until you see the parking lot and track/soccer facility at the opposite end.
From Highway 25 and Highway 80 (Augusta and other routes):
Coming into Statesboro at the city limits take a right onto Veterans Memorial Parkway. Follow Veterans Memorial Parkway (cross 301S/25S), pass the University entrance and proceed to the next stoplight. At this stoplight, turn left onto Lanier Drive (the FB stadium is on the left). Continue on Lanier to stoplight. Take a left at Chandler Road and then another left onto Meleicke. Follow this road until you see the parking lot on the left (track/soccer facility is located behind the parking lot next to the water tower).
If you are flying into the area, the closest airport is the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV).
Georgia Southern University is excited to host concert goers from throughout the state of Georgia and the Southeast. A popular tradition before and after any major event is tailgating. Please take a few minutes to read the below tailgate regulations if you or a group plan to tailgate before or after the concert.
- No one is allowed to reserve legal, paved parking spaces in University parking lots. Reserving tailgating spots in grass areas using stakes, ropes, ribbons, tape, chairs, tables, tents, vehicles or other items is not allowed. Items found before then are subject to removal without notice or reimbursement.
- It is unlawful to use any University utilities.
- Grills are not allowed within 50 feet of campus buildings or in designated no-grill areas.
- All fires must be contained within grills or other containers designed specifically for that purpose. Extinguish charcoal fires thoroughly with water before leaving them unattended. Place extinguished charcoal in designated containers or remove it from campus for disposal. Do not dump charcoal on the ground or in dumpsters.
- Please keep Georgia Southern beautiful by placing all trash and recycling in the proper bins. Bins are located throughout the University’s campus for your convenience. Please help keep the University litter-free.