Spring Concert 2015
April 18, 2015 at 8 p.m. (Doors open at 7 p.m.)
Floor, Lower Arena, and Upper Arena general admission tickets on sale. Reserved seating is not available.
Click here to view arena seating for the event.
Students Upper Arena: $10
Students Lower Arena: $15
Students Floor: $20
Public Upper Arena: $20
Public Lower Arena: $25
Public Floor: $30
- All tickets – public and student – have a day of show increase of $5.
Georgia Southern University students may purchase four tickets at the discounted price. Note: Your EAGLE ID number is required to purchase tickets, but not required for entry into concert. (Your Eagle ID will allow you to purchase up to four tickets total.)
General public customers may purchase up to two tickets on etix.com. General public tickets will be available starting April 13, 2015.
Floor tickets are standing room only; there will be no seats on the floor. Upper Arena is bleacher seating.
Tips for Success at the Concert
- No outside food, beverages, coolers, umbrellas or chairs will be allowed to be brought into Hanner Fieldhouse
- Cameras, video cameras, and digital recording equipment are prohibited.
- All seating is general admission, arrive early!
- No weapons, drugs, alcohol, or other illegal substances will be allowed.
- All bags (purses, backpacks, etc.) will be thoroughly inspected by security. To avoid longer waits, please only bring bags if necessary.
Body scans will take place. To avoid longer waits in lines, please remove any of these items prior to reaching the scan.
- Have your ticket ready and in-hand to be scanned when you come to the entrance.
- No loitering at any time.
- No re-entry.
- Our concert-goers with disabilities should contact the Office of Student Activities prior to April 15, 2015 to arrange accommodations seating. Please email osa@GeorgiaSouthern.edu or call (912) 478-7270 to arrange accommodations.
Parking is available on a first come, first served basis at Hanner Fieldhouse, the Russell Union, JI Clements baseball stadium, and any other parking lot on campus.
Directions to Hanner Fieldhouse
From I-16 on Highway 16 (from Savannah):
On I-16, take Statesboro/Highway 16 exit (No. 127). Turn right at GA-67 (turns into Fair Rd.) and travel approximately 12 miles. Turn left at second entrance past Herty Drive traffic light into free parking lot at sports complex.
From I-16 on Highway 301 (from Macon/Atlanta):
On I-16, take Highway 301 exit (No. 116). Turn left onto Highway 301 traveling north to Statesboro approximately 11 miles. Pass main University entrance at Southern Drive and turn right onto Tillman Rd.
If you are flying into the area, the closest airport is the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV).