Essential Services Information for All Students
Georgia Southern is committed to your success as resources and services transition over the coming months. The resources listed below offer important information to guide you through the upcoming semesters.
- Early Registration Begins April 2nd
- Classes Begin August 13th
- Other important dates
All Armstrong and Liberty campus students will receive an Eagle ID number. Beginning March 7, 2018, Armstrong and Liberty campus students can Look Up their Eagle ID numbers.
- Current Armstrong and Liberty campus students will register for Summer classes via SHIP. SHIP can be accessed via the Port of Armstrong portal. You will continue to log into Port using your Port credentials. Detailed instructions can be found on the Armstrong registration guide page.
- Current Statesboro campus students will register for Summer classes via WINGS using your MyGeorgiaSouthern credentials. Detailed instructions can be found on the Georgia Southern registration guide page.
- Students on each campus can complete their current majors on their current campuses. Students will NOT have to change campuses in order to complete their majors.
- Students will NOT be required to update to a new catalog/program/major or the new CORE curriculum.
- Students will not be required to travel between campuses for classes.
- Students will be allowed to register for classes on other campuses. This process is currently being developed and will be communicated to the University community by April 1, 2018.
Students will meet with their current academic advisor for Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 advisement.
Students wishing to change their major during the Spring 2018 or Summer 2018 term will continue to follow the current change of major process.
Important Financial Aid dates for all campuses are listed are listed on the Processing Timeline.
The Summer 2018 Fee Payment Deadline is May 14th.
The Fall 2018 Fee Payment Deadline is August 13th.
MyTech Support provides technology support via phone, email, chat, ticketing system or in-person for the Armstrong, Liberty and Statesboro campuses. Have technology questions or need support? Contact us.
View a timeline that depicts when electronic and technology resources will become available to you on our Electronic Student Services Map.
Commuter lot P1, P2, P3 and P4 of the Armstrong Campus are available for students of the Statesboro Campus to park in at no additional cost with a visible permit for the Spring 2018 semester.Read more >
Commuter lot 11-13, 21, 30-33, 42, the RAC and Paulson Stadium Lot of the Statesboro Campus are available for students of the Armstrong Campus to park in at no additional cost for the Spring 2018 semester. Read more >
University Housing is accepting applications for students wishing to live on campus at the Georgia Southern University Armstrong Campus. Learn more about the application process and living on campus at the Armstrong campus. Read more >
- March 12 – 16: Transaction System Downtime, Armstrong Campus
- March 19: Armstrong & Liberty campus students may obtain an Eagle ID card
- June 30 – Pirate Cards no longer active Read More >
Armstrong and Liberty campus students will be able to get their Eagle ID cards beginning March 19, 2018. Pirate cards will continue to work through June 30, 2018. Read More >
Any student who has paid their mandatory recreation fee or who has purchased a pass on their respective campus will have access to all recreation facilities. Learn more on the Recreation Facility Access page.
Campus Recreation & Intramurals will be updating their access policies for all recreation programs prior to the Fall 2018 semester. Please check their website for updates.