March 10, 2014
In the event of winter weather affecting University operations, announcements will be posted to this website.
Students, faculty and staff will receive Eagle Alert notifications - to ensure you receive these alerts, make sure your contact information is correct in MyGeorgiaSouthern.
Winter Storm Safety Tips:
- For emergencies dial 911.
- Stay indoors - shelter in place.
- No nonessential travel.
- Be prepared:
- Charge your cell phone and other electronic devices.
- Have adequate clothing and blankets to keep warm.
- Keep a supply of water and non-perishable foods on hand.
- Create an emergency kit with additional supplies.