Summer is a great time to take classes at Georgia Southern. During the summer, as a current student, you can:
- Make up coursework in smaller, more intimate class settings.
- Enjoy more focused study in your area of interest.
- Take advantage of the shorter class terms to finish core classes more quickly.
- Get ahead in your coursework, allowing you a lighter load in the Fall.
Whatever your motivation, taking the first step is a snap!
Current students can simply log into WINGS through http://my.georgiasouthern.edu and register online! It’s easy!
Step 1: Registration in WINGS
- Under the My Services tab click WINGS (Student Information System)
- Select STUDENT
- Select REGISTRATION
- Select SELECT TERM
- Select the term and click on SUBMIT
- Select ADD/DROP/WITHDRAW CLASSES
- Enter your RAN (receive from your advisor) and click Submit
NOTE: If you have any holds on your record, click on VIEW HOLDS. Take note of how to remove the holds and log out of WINGS. Once your holds are cleared, you may proceed with registration.
Step 2: Register for your Courses
- Click CLASS SEARCH
- Click ADVANCED SEARCH
- Select SUBJECT
- Enter COURSE NUMBER
- Click on the SECTION SEARCH button
- Click on the SELECT box beside the course you wish to add to your schedule
- Click the REGISTER button
- Repeat the above steps until you have selected all classes needed for the term.
- When all of your classes appear under CURRENT SCHEDULE, you are registered!
More Registration Information
If you have further questions about registration, contact the Registrar’s Office at (912) 478-5152.
If you have questions about paying for school or living on campus, check out the links on this page and in the navigation and sidebar.