Maymester Classes Begin May 8
Current Armstrong campus students who would like to pick up a few extra credits before summer and to “get ahead” can register for a Maymester class.
The Maymester term offers a unique selection of undergraduate classes from May 8-25, 2018. Core classes and advanced courses are available in subjects including Biology, English, Chemistry, Economics, Astronomy and Psychology.
Check out the Maymester schedule and register now! If you have not yet been advised, please contact the Armstrong Campus Office of Academic Advising and Support at Advise.Me@armstrong.edu or 912.344.2570.
What is the Maymester schedule for May 2018?
Maymester classes begin on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 and run through Friday, May 25, 2018. Midterms will be administered on Wednesday, May 16. Final exams will take place on Friday, May 25. The Maymester term will end before the Memorial Day holiday weekend.
Is housing available on campus for Maymester?
Yes. Please contact Armstrong’s Housing and Residence Life Office at 912.344.2940 or email@example.com for additional information or to sign up for Maymester housing on campus.
What about dining services?
The Pirate Pantry will be open, and the university food truck will be available for lunch during the Maymester session. The Galley will be closed.
Can I use my financial aid for Maymester?
All Maymester tuition and fees must be paid prior to the start of classes on May 8, 2018. Please contact the Financial Aid office at 912.478-5413 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss eligibility.
Get Advice on Maymester From:
- Recommends taking only one course during Maymester
- Please see your advisor to discuss if a Maymester course is right for you
- Payment deadline is May 8
- It is $884 for 1 course (tuition & fees)
- Most fees are cut in half for courses less than 5 weeks
- Please contact the Financial Aid office at 912.478-5413 or email@example.com to discuss eligibility.
- Students enrolled in Maymester are eligible to reside in their current on-campus space (unless assigned to University Terrace I)
- There will be limited (if any) dining options available during Maymester.
- Students must be out of their Maymester assignment by 9am on May 25.
- First day of class is May 8
- Late Registration runs through May 9
- Cancellation for non-payment is May 9
- Classes meet Monday through Friday for 2hrs 45minutes or Monday through Thursday for 3hrs 25mins. Please check your schedule and be prepared for a rigorous 3 weeks.
- Students utilizing VA Benefits to pay tuition and fees need to send the request at least 30 days prior to the start of the semester.
- Contact Bill Gammon in the Registrar’s office for assistance.