- K-3rd: (Choose your session, 9:00am - 12:00pm) June 24-26, July 1-3, July 10-12 or July 29-31
- 4th Grade and Up: July 15-17 (8 AM - 5 PM)
- Location: Nessmith-Lane Conference Center, Room 2904
Registration Info & Cost
- K-3rd: $99 (Snacks provided)
- 4th Grade and Up: $219 (Participants need to bring their own lunch and beverage. AM and PM Snacks provided. )
- To register by phone with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Please call 912-478-5551 between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
- To register by mail or fax, download registration form here.
- To register online with a Visa or Mastercard, follow the following links:
- Day One: Lego Parts, Building Towers, Building Trees, Building Cars, Building Bridges
- Day Two: Slammer car and races, Solar Power Activity, Gears and Motorized Top
- Day Three: LEGO Digital Designer, NXT Robotics
Grades 4th and Up
- Day One: Lego Parts, Balloon cars, Tightrope Walking, Gears, Helicopter, Windmill, PF Car Model, Slammer Car
- Day Two: NXT Lessons, Rack and Pinion Steering, PF Dragster and PF Walker and PF Top, Building and Driving Remote Control Train
- Day Three: LEGO Digital Designer, NXT Lessons, NXT Robot Arm, NXT Sumo Wrestling Competition
Instructor: Dr. Robert Cook is a Professor of Computer Science at Georgia Southern University and a NASA Faculty Fellow. He is a contributor to the First Lego League, the Bulloch County Lego Initiative, and Competitions in Lego Robotics.