Face to Face SAT Math Prep
- Dates: July 15-19, 2014 (2:30 - 4:30 PM)
- Location: Nessmith-Lane Conference Center, Room 2901
Registration Info & Cost
- Cost: $169 per student
- To register by phone with a Visa, MasterCard or American Express, please call 912-478-5551 between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- To register by mail or fax,
download registration form.
To register online with a Visa or Mastercard, click here
- Getting Acquainted with the SAT
- Regular Multiple-choice Questions
- Grid in Questions
- How the SAT Math Sections are organized, timed, and scored
- Calculators and the SAT
- Math Strategies
- Arithmetic Skills and Concepts
- Algebraic Methods
- Word Problems
- Geometric Concepts and Reasoning
- Special Problem Types
- Algebra II Methods
A face to face preparatory class for individuals taking the SAT Exam. This class will focus on the Math Portion of the SAT exam. Tests will be given during the class sessions to see how students are progressing and instruction will be student centered with the goal of improving SAT scores. Each participant will receive a copy of Barron's SAT Math Workbook.
Instructor: Margaret Stewart has 30 years combined experience tutoring and teaching mathematics. She holds an undergraduate degree and a graduate degree in math education. She has experience in tutoring and teaching elementary mathematics, middle school mathematics, high school mathematics and college level mathematics. She has also helped students to prepare for the math portion of the SAT. She finds great delight in instilling confidence in students as they learn the skills to perform successfully in their academic work and preparing for the SAT exam.