Skip to main content

Cancel Housing

Cancel Housing for:

Cancellation Request Form

If your plans for on-campus housing have changed, please complete the online cancellation form linked to the right for the term you are cancelling. If you have questions, please contact the University Housing for assistance.

If you are currently a resident living in University Housing and wish to move out of housing, please contact your RA or Resident Director for additional instructions on turning in keys and completing the check out process.

Last updated: 12/21/2023