Skip to main content

Transfer Students

Are you studying in an intensive English program at another school in the United States and want to transfer to our program?

Transferring is easy!

  1. Complete the online English Language Program application 
  2. Pay the non-refundable ELP application fee online by credit card.
  3. Send required documents (copy of passport ID page and official high school transcript) to
  4. Gain acceptance to the ELP (You will receive an email from the ELP Coordinator)
  5. Set up a new student profile in the ISSS Portal
  6. In the ISSS Portal, request an I-20 transfer and ask the advisor at your current school to complete the request.

Last updated: 5/18/2020