Skip to main content

I-20 and Visa Information

Once accepted into the English Language Program, you will need to request an I-20 and get an F-1 student visa.

Study in the States is a great resource for helping you to understand the student visa process.

Learn about: Study in the States

Last updated: 3/30/2022