Philosophy, Law Concentration
“Everything that philosophy taught me, especially classes such as Critical Thinking, Philosophy of Law, and Contemporary Philosophy, allowed me a huge advantage when I took the test as they teach nearly exactly what’s on some of the LSAT tests.”Ashley Judson, GS Philosophy, concentration in Law student, graduating class of 2023
The B.A. Philosophy Concentration in Law provides excellent preparation for students intending to pursue law school, philosophy graduate programs, and careers in law and policy.
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Concentration in Law
Format: In person on the Statesboro Campus
Credit Hours: 124
- Philosophy majors tend to score highly on the LSAT. – according to DailyNous
- Philosophy majors also may be accepted to law schools at higher rates.
Applicable to legal professions
Join The Department!
- Be known by your professors
- Have an incredible support system
- Be prioritized
- Receive a more personal learning experience
- Develop critical thinking skills
- We offer an abundance of clubs and activities
For more information, please contact Dr. Karin Fry at email@example.com
Ready to Apply?
Or, you can:
Law School Placement
Our program has an excellent record of placing our graduates in reputable law schools, like the University of Georgia, University of Virginia, Mercer University, and Emory University. After law school, some graduates have gone on to find their own law firms in Atlanta and Savannah.
Beyond the Classroom
- Law internship
- Intercollegiate Ethics Bowl
- Philosophy Club
- Philosophy After Dark
- Aporia Undergraduate Philosophy & Religious Studies Conference
- And more!
We Offer LSAT Preparation!
30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced test prep professionals. Textbooks, updated study guides, practice tests, and online support resources are all included.
Last updated: 12/21/2023