Instructional Design and Technology Undergraduate Minor
The 100% online undergraduate Instructional Technology minor is an interdisciplinary minor that prepares students to tackle instructional and design challenges in any job setting by using technology to design, develop, utilize, manage, and evaluate learning and training systems.
Why minor in Instructional Technology?
- Prepare yourself to be a technology leader in any work setting from the government, healthcare, higher-education to business and industry.
- Inexpensive textbooks and materials that fit your budget.
- A fully-online program that accommodates your busy schedule.
- Demonstrate your learning through creative projects.
- Enter the job market with a professional portfolio in hand!
Courses and Curriculum
With the ITEC minor, you can find career opportunities in various settings, such as Human Resources, Professional Development, Corporate Training, Patient Education, Employee Training, Compliance Training, Continuing Education Training.
Still have questions
Please contact us email@example.com
Last updated: 5/3/2023