Georgia Southern Commencement
Information for Spring 2018
GRADUATE AND UNDERGRADUATE CEREMONIES
Georgia Southern University will hold commencement ceremonies in Savannah and Statesboro for Spring 2018 graduates. Georgia Southern University President Jaimie L. Hebert, Ph.D. will preside over each ceremony.
Additional details on the commencement ceremonies will be provided later in the coming weeks.
Please email email@example.com if you have questions.
Statesboro Campus Commencement
Two ceremonies will be held for students who are graduating from the Georgia Southern University Statesboro Campus.
- Hanner Fieldhouse–Friday, May 4, 2018 at 1 p.m.
- Due to limited seating, students will receive four tickets to provide to their guests
- Hanner Fieldhouse Parking Map
- Allen E. Paulson Stadium–Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 9 a.m.
- Guest tickets are not needed unless the rain plan is enacted
- Paulson Stadium Parking & Shuttle Map
Armstrong & Liberty Campuses Commencement
Graduates from the Armstrong Campus and Liberty Campus will have the opportunity to graduate from their historic university and receive an Armstrong State University diploma, but will have the option to request a “Georgia Southern University” diploma from the new University. A combined ceremony for both graduate and undergraduate students will be held.
Share your photos with #GSGrad17
Looking for a place to take photos after graduation? Stop by one of our True Blue Spirit Spots, then share your photos with #GSGrad17