Q: When will I receive my cap and gown?
A: The cap and gown orders were mailed out on the week of April 13th and should arrive approximately in 3 – 4 weeks.
Q: Where will the virtual ceremonies be streamed?
Q: What is the schedule for the virtual ceremonies?
A: A virtual ceremony will be held by each college and will be streamed in the following order:
- Friday, May 8 at 9 am: Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Computing
- Friday, May 8 at 11 am: College of Arts and Humanities
- Friday, May 8 at 1 pm: College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Friday, May 8 at 3 pm: College of Education
- Saturday, May 9 at 9 am: College of Science and Mathematics
- Saturday, May 9 at 11 am: Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health
- Saturday, May 9 at 1 pm: Parker College of Business
- Saturday, May 9 at 3 pm: Waters College of Health Professions
Q: How can I view the ceremonies after they have taken place?
A: Each ceremony will be archived on the commencement site. You can find them under the archives tab on the commencement website.
Q: Can I get a copy or DVD of the virtual ceremonies?
A: At this time we are not offering physical copies or DVD’s of the virtual ceremonies. However, the videos located under the archives tab will be downloadable.
Q: Why did I not see my name listed in the virtual ceremony?
A: All candidates were required to submit an application for graduation by March 27, 2020. If you believe your name was not included by mistake please email the Registrar Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.