Skip to main content

Special Property All Risk Agreement

The All Risk policy insures property items not covered by the State Owned Building and Personal Property Agreement. The following coverage is available: Transient State Property, Money & Securities, Fine Art, Hull, and Non-State Owned Property.

Transient State Property
Transient coverage is afforded to “off road type equipment” that is excluded from the vehicle policy (backhoe, golf cart, tractor, etc.).

Money & Securities
Coverage includes currency, coins and bank notes, tokens, tickets, stamps and fraudulent credit card charges.

Fine Art
Coverage is for appraised values of works of art, antiques, or artifacts owned by the University or in the University’s care, custody, or control. Please contact the Risk Management for more information.

Coverage for aircraft or watercraft owned by the University

Non-Owned State Property
Non-owned state property in the University’s care, custody or control

Specialty Coverage
Contact Risk Management Office for more information.

Last updated: 3/23/2021