Essential Services Information for All Faculty/Staff
Georgia Southern is committed to your success as resources and services transition over the coming months. The resources listed below offer important information to guide you through the upcoming changes.
Open positions for all three campuses are available on the Career Opportunities page.
All faculty and staff will receive an Eagle ID number. Look Up your Eagle ID number.
- Armstrong and Liberty Campus faculty and staff must park in marked faculty and staff areas on Georgia Southern’s Statesboro Campus. A valid Armstrong faculty and staff permit must be visible on your vehicle. Read More >
- Statesboro Campus faculty and staff must park in marked faculty and staff areas on the Georgia Southern’s Statesboro campus. Read More >
- Statesboro Campus faculty and staff must park in marked faculty and staff areas on Georgia Southern’s Armstrong Campus. Your yellow hangtag must be visible in your vehicle. Read More >
- Armstrong and Liberty Campus faculty and staff must park in marked faculty and staff areas on Georgia Southern’s Armstrong campus. Read More >
For Spring and Summer 2018, there is no fee for faculty and staff parking at the Liberty Campus. The parking lot located at the rear of the Liberty Campus is open to students, faculty and staff. The faculty and staff spaces are marked as such. There is additional parking on the street adjacent to the campus. Read More >
MyTech Support provides technology support via phone, email, chat, ticketing system or in-person for the Armstrong, Liberty and Statesboro campuses. Have technology questions or need support? Contact us.
As Armstrong State University and Georgia Southern University become one institution, we’re committed to helping you transition those technology resources in a hands-on department-by-department engagement that mitigates disruption and ensures ease of conversion. View our migration schedule or learn more about the migration process. Read more >
As faculty and staff members at Georgia Southern University, you have a full suite of technology resources at your disposal. Check out our Quick Start Guides to learn more about these resources.
For instructions on how to access the MyGS portal for the first time, view our Access Instructions.
- January 1 – March 11: Armstrong & Liberty campus faculty and staff may come into the Eagle Card Center office on the Statesboro Campus to create a new, free Eagle Card. If you create a new Eagle Card during this time, you will need to use each card on its respective campus.
- March 12 – 16: Transaction System Downtime, Armstrong Campus
- March 19: Armstrong & Liberty Campus faculty and staff may come into the Eagle Card Center office on any campus to create a new, free Eagle Card.
- July 1: Pirate Cards no longer active Read More >
- Statesboro Campus faculty and staff may visit the Statesboro campus card office to create a new Eagle ID. Government-issued photo ID is required. Read More >
- Armstrong and Liberty campus faculty and staff may visit card offices on any of the three campuses to create a new Eagle ID. Government-issued photo ID is required. Read More >
- Armstrong and Liberty campus faculty, staff, and students will submit work requests through the SchoolDude request system.
- Statesboro campus faculty, staff, and students will submit work orders via the TMA request system, which is accessible through MyGeorgiaSouthern and the Facilities Services Website.
All Georgia Southern University faculty and staff who have purchased a recreation facility pass on their campus may use that pass at all Georgia Southern recreation facilities. This includes passes purchased for spouses, partners, dependents and plus ones. All other facility policies and procedures for the respective facilities still apply. Recreation Facility Pass policies, procedures and fees will be updated for Fall Semester 2018. Read More >
Students will meet with their current academic advisor for Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 advisement.
- Beginning April 2nd, students on all three campuses will register for Fall 2018 classes via WINGS. WINGS can be accessed via the MyGeorgiaSouthern portal. Learn more about how to access these services by watching the tutorial videos on the Registrar’s registration guide page.
- For step-by-step instructions on how students can access and accept or drop a waitlisted course, please check out our Waitlist Guide.
- Current Armstrong and Liberty campus students will register for Summer classes via SHIP. SHIP can be accessed via the Port of Armstrong portal. You will continue to log into Port using your Port credentials. Detailed instructions can be found on the Armstrong registration guide page.
- Current Statesboro campus students will register for Summer classes via WINGS using your MyGeorgiaSouthern credentials. Detailed instructions can be found on the Georgia Southern registration guide page.