Skip to main content

Ask Jack

Where do I get my Eagle ID Card?

Visit the EagleCard Center website. The EagleCard Center is located in the Dining Commons.

If I am in an online-program, how do I get a Georgia Southern Eagle ID Card?

Send email to, make sure to include your complete name, Eagle ID, mailing address, phone number, email and date of birth. Aslo attach a copy of a government issued ID.

How can I pay my Georgia Southern fees?

Visit the Office of Student Accounts website. You can pay with cash, check, credit card, and bank wire.

How do I find out what graduate housing is available on campus?

Visit the University Housing website.  The University Housing Office can be contacted at (912) 478-5406 or by email,

Where do I get a parking permit?

Visit the Parking and Transportation website. The Parking & Transportation Office can be contacted at (912) 478-7275.

How do I find out about graduate health insurance?
Where do I go to receive academic support services on campus?

Last updated: 3/9/2023