Skip to main content

Campus & Major Change Form

This form is for new, incoming students who have not been admitted.

If you are an admitted or enrolled student, change your Campus and/or Major in your account. If you have not yet logged into your MyGeorgiaSouthern account, complete the steps by clicking “First Time User.” In MyGeorgiaSouthern, under Advisement Resources, complete the “Change Major, Minor, or Campus” form. 

Complete the Campus & Major Change form by logging into your application account:

Last updated: 12/11/2023