Skip to main content

Change Your Major

Are you wanting to change to a WCHP major?

We are thrilled that you want to change your major to one of the many we offer! In order to assure that all of your information is transferred to us correctly, please be sure to speak with your current advisor or advising center.

Whether you are a freshman, senior, already a WCHP major or coming from a different college, the process is the same – you will complete the online process through MyGeorgiaSouthern and the advisors will do the rest.

Please note, that you will NOT receive a phone call or email from us to indicate that we have your file.  It typically takes a few days to receive your file, feel free to call us to set up an appointment after that time.

If you are currently-enrolled at Georgia Southern University,  you must complete the following steps:

  1. Log on to your My.GeorgiaSouthern portal account
  2. Under “Advisement Resources”, click on the “Change Major, Minor, or Campus” link to submit a change of major request
  3. Follow the directions to complete the changes you would like to make
  4. Check your Georgia Southern e-mail for formal notification of your change-of-major status and information on advisement/who will be your advisor

If you are not currently enrolled at Georgia Southern University, you will need to contact the Office of Admissions for enrollment questions.

Last updated: 3/20/2023