Skip to main content

Declare A Minor

Students can declare a minor by going into and clicking on the change major/minor link. Once declared, students will work with their current major advisor to be advised for their minor. Students should be sure to take the courses listed in the minor as found in the University Catalog.

The Waters College of Health Professions offers minors in human performance and fitness management, sport management, exercise science, coaching, nutrition and food science, and health informatics.

Last updated: 4/11/2023