Students are required to meet with their assigned academic advisor once every semester.
How do I know who my advisor is?
Your advisor is listed in your Wings Account. Check each semester prior to being advised as your assigned advisor may change. View your advisor through Wings by doing the following:
- Log in to MyGeorgiaSouthern.
- Navigate to the WINGS section
- Select ‘Student Information’
- Select ‘Student Profile’ to find your Advisor
You can also check your EAB Navigate for your assigned advisor.
- Log into your My.GeorgiaSouthern portal and click on “EAB Navigate”
- Look under “Your Success Team” to see your assigned advisor(s)
*This will show all the advisors you have assigned to you such as academic, medical professions, honors, etc.
Last updated: 3/24/2023