Explore, Innovate, Inspire!
The Paulson College of Engineering and Computing has always been READY to give YOU the hands-on experience you’ll need to be a problem-solver and leader in an engineering or computing profession. We pride ourselves on – and the businesses who employ our graduates appreciate – how well we tie together theory from lectures with hands-on, application-based practice from labs, co-ops, internships, senior capstone courses, etc. There are so many reasons to apply to and choose the Paulson College of Engineering and Computing at Georgia Southern, but here are just a few!
- All classes are taught by professors, not graduate students.
- All upper-level classes (and most freshmen classes) have small enrollments (typically 20 or fewer).
- We offer ten undergraduate degrees and six M.S. degrees, and you can seamlessly move from one to the other through our “4+1” ABM (accelerated bachelor’s to master’s) programs.
- We are in six state-of-the-art facilities on the Statesboro and Armstrong campuses, including the brand new Engineering and Research Building, with cutting-edge research labs.
- We emphasize undergraduate research – with the annual Undergraduate Research Awards for research projects conducted with a faculty mentor; Industry Expo for senior capstone projects; and College Student Research Symposium in late April with significant awards for best research presentations.
- You can join some of more than 25 student organizations, including professional organizations and honors societies, which are great for competitions and networking.
- Which computing or engineering degree is right for you?
Last updated: 12/21/2023