Skip to main content

Former Georgia Southern Students

Former Georgia Southern or Armstrong State Students (Undergraduate Re-Admission)

If you attended Georgia Southern University or Armstrong State University as an undergraduate student past the end of the Drop/Add period (not including dual enrolled students), then you are a former Georgia Southern student. If you wish to re-enroll in any undergraduate capacity (freshman, transfer, transient, or post-baccalaureate), you should complete the Undergraduate Application for Admission and work with the Office of Admissions.

Graduate Admission

If you have an undergraduate degree or previous coursework as an undergraduate from Georgia Southern, but want to begin graduate school, you should apply as a new graduate student. Learn more at the College of Graduate Studies.

Last updated: 6/15/2021