Essential Services Information for All Students
Georgia Southern is committed to your success as resources and services transition over the coming months. The resources listed below offer important information to guide you through the upcoming semesters.
All Armstrong and Liberty campus students will receive an Eagle ID number. Beginning March 7, 2018, Armstrong and Liberty campus students can Look Up their Eagle ID numbers.
- Pre-registration begins on April 8
- Classes begin August 19
- Other Important Dates
- Students on all three campuses will register for Fall 2019 classes via WINGS. WINGS can be accessed via the MyGeorgiaSouthern portal. Learn more about how to access these services by watching the tutorial videos on the Registrar’s registration guide page.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to access and accept or drop a waitlisted course, please check out our Waitlist Guide.
- Students on each campus can complete their current majors on their current campuses. Students will NOT have to change campuses in order to complete their majors.
- Students are NOT required to update to a new catalog/program/major or the new CORE curriculum.
- Students are NOT required to travel between campuses for classes.
Students should meet with their current academic advisor for Summer and/or Fall 2019 advisement.
- Students wishing to change their major will follow the current change of major process utilizing the Change Major/Minor link under Advisement Resources in your MyGeorgiaSouthern portal.
University Housing is accepting applications for students wishing to live on campus at the Georgia Southern University Armstrong Campus. Learn more about the application process and living on campus at the Armstrong campus. Read more >
All Georgia Southern University students who have paid their mandatory recreation fee or who have purchased a recreation pass on their respective campus will have access to all recreation facilities. For more information about memberships and access, visit our facility memberships page.
Any student who has paid their mandatory recreation fee or who has purchased a recreation facility pass will have access to recreation programs. View all of CRI’s offerings on the Campus Recreation and Intramurals page.